About Me

My photo
Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I like to write about children's literature, fandom studies, video games, feminism, and pop culture in general. I've recently earned my Ph.D. in children's literature ( Fall 2012) at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. I also teach English (composition, British literature, and women's literature) at Sowela Technical Community College. Oh, and I like cats! [Banner image artwork by Yuki Midorikawa]

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Future of Publishing

Intriguing little presentation ... continues with the same theme I've been contemplating of late (and obviously, something everyone else has been contemplating as well) about the usefulness and sustainability of physical books.

No comments:

Post a Comment